Wednesday, November 09, 2005

timepass

SO what am I upto.

Besides the mandatory email checks, I seem to get a kick out of logging on to Real music. They have a couple of videos that I like listening to. Since they obviously put up tracks that are presently on the charts and probably cool, I really have to search. Audioslave ‘I’m a highway’ is good. So too Anthony and the Johnson’s ‘you are my sister’. And its free music. I get to listen to what’s available. And since I’m on broadband I have enough control of the goings on to be satisfied with the experience.

Looking forward to the day when they can stuff all this content on a mobile device. If I want to listen to several albums of a genre it will immediately download tracks that it knows I’ll like. Even project visual content through my glasses. And have the mandatory skimpily dressed hologram to welcome me in. Yep I would buy that gizmo.

No comments: