Saturday, November 12, 2005

Launchcast. [yahoo music venture]

Launchcast is the coolest.

Decided to see what these guy`s meant by personalized music. TO think that they could find all the music in the world that I liked, and play it to me. Anyways that was the hope. And its free and I’ve oodles of time to waste.

So went through the initial shit of known bands and I would like to see on My Station. Then It said I would like to add a few groups, musicians to it. Just what I was looking for. It wanted to play. I would play.

Typed in dire straits. It got it. Antonio Vivaldi, Jethro Tull, Vangelis, Carl orff [ I`ve only heard o`fortuna so I put Carmina Burana on]. It found them and I put them on.

Decided that if I wanted the station to play everything I liked it should play Indian classical. I was getting really hopeful here. Who better than U Srinivas. It FOUND it and I added him on. Dr Chitti Babu, was there. Sudha Ranganathan too.

You can put it in individual albums too. Songs if u like.

I love this, love love love this.

No bollywood music though. Was looking for roja. wasnt there. Maybe some day.

Check out my internet music station if you want. It will be called tallpox`s station i guess on yahoo music.

No comments: